September 11, 2008

Introduction

Hi guys! My name is Katya, cause I'm Katherine.
I'm new here, in this blogging network, so let me introduce myself.

Hmm... From what should I start?
I'm 25, working in a small telecom company in a field of marketing and advertising.
I love to meet people, communicate and know something new about our life.
As to my private time spending, I love photographing and I'm totally addicted in make up and beauty. It's like mania :)
So... I found here a lot of beauty, fashion and make up bloggs, and I want to read them, communicate with and be friends with bloggers.

P.S. Sorry, guys, for my poor English, it's not my native language, but I promise you to become better ;)))

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi Katya! Haha how are you? I knwow crazy huh and her name is Katja as well, LOL! Thank you for stopping by my site! Hope you have fun here!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Katya!
Your English is fine!